Chicago – Make plans to attend the IMTS 2014 Conferences to learn about Additive Manufacturing -The Pros and Cons.
- DATE: Tuesday, September 9 from 9:00 AM - 9:55 AM ROOM: W-192B
- SPEAKER: Scott McGowan, Vice President Marketing, Solid Concepts Inc.
Learn from leading 3D printing practitioners about state of the art industrial additive manufacturing technologies – the pros and cons. Overview of 3D printing technologies in polymers, production plastics and metals: Streolithography (SLA), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS), and other 3D Printing technologies. See what industries are using additive manufacturing technologies and how they’re being used.
Note: Session includes five 2-1/2 minute technology demonstration videos that greatly help to demystify additive manufacturing technologies.
After this session attendees will be able to:
- Better identify the differences in commercially available 3D Printing/ Additive Manufacturing technologies
- Understand commercial applications where 3D Printing is used today
- Identify opportunities within their own business where 3D Printing is a viable solution
The educational and informative conferences run Sept. 8-11, 2014 in the West Building, Level 1. To register for this or any session, visit www.imts.com/education/imtsconference.html.