Sudbury, Massachusetts – Methods Machine Tools Inc. officials announce TechFest2015, "Manufacturing the Future," a major open house event that will take place Nov. 4-5, 2015, from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the company's corporate showroom and technology center at 71 Union Avenue in Sudbury, Massachusetts.
TechFest2015 will feature the latest machine tool technology and automation – over 30 machines under power with live demonstrations and multiple automation and turnkey projects on the floor. The two-day event will also feature Reshoring expert Harry Moser as keynote speaker as well as a seminar on the future of metal additive manufacturing. In addition, attendees can participate in leading-edge technical seminars and discuss applications with Methods engineers. This year Methods will showcase eight partners/ manufacturers at TECHFEST including:
- YASDA precision machining centers
- KIWA horizontal machining centers
- Nakamura Tome mutitasking / turning centers
- FEELER high performance milling and turning centers
- FANUC EDM and drill / tap centers
- Current EDM drilling solutions
- VisionGauge digital optical comparators
- Hanwha Swiss turning
TECHFEST technical seminars will be presented on both days and include:
- The Reshoring Initiative, presented by Keynote Speaker Harry Moser
- The Future of Metal Additive Manufacturing: Methods 3D, presented by Ben Fisk, Methods
- How Small Shops Break into Automation, presented by John Lucier, Methods
- Unleash the Power of FANUC's Wire EDM, presented by Steve Bond, Methods
- The R.O.I. of Tool Pre-setting, presented by Andrew Esposito, Koma Precision
- Simple Approach to Twin Spindle Technology, presented by Rich Parenteau & Ken Corklin, Methods
- Introduction to Zeiss PI-Web, presented by Tom Wojtoviets, Zeiss
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) in the Manufacturing World Today, presented by Mark Foster, President of Applied Geometrics Inc
- VisionGauge Comparative Solutions, presented by Patrick Beauchemin, President of VisionX
"We are excited to offer this event to manufacturers who are looking to experience the latest technology via leading-edge precision machine tools and automation solutions,” says Bryon Deysher, president & CEO, Methods Machine Tools Inc. "This is an ideal time for our customers and prospects to speak with our applications experts and discuss their company's unique needs."
Methods Machine Tools invites all manufacturing professionals to attend TechFest2015 to see the extensive range of machining and automation solutions the company offers. For more information or to register for TechFest2015, please visit www.methodsmachine.com/techfest2015.com or call 978.443.5388.
Source: Methods Machine Tools Inc.