Nominate for the 2013 TITANIUM Achievement Award!
The honor of the Titanium Achievement Award is to recognize an individual for exceptional contributions to the advancement of titanium applications or technology. Each nominee must have demonstrated outstanding achievement in his or her field and this achievement must be recognizable as benefiting the titanium industry at large.
Candidate for the Achievement Award should reflect one of the following:
- Significant service to the titanium industry
- Unveiling a technical breakthrough in the mining, refining or fabricating of titanium
- Inaugurating or influencing outstanding research or marketing programs leading to the expansion of the titanium market or titanium products.
- Acting as spokesperson for the industry on the national or international scene
- Initiating or creating important new and imaginative uses for titanium
- Developing practical solutions upon study of outstanding problems confronted the titanium producing and fabricating industries
Eligibility and Nomination Procedures
All ITA members in good standing are eligible to nominate a candidate for consideration. Nominators should send a detailed letter of nomination as well as supporting documents as well as a minimum of three support letters (including their own) and submit all documents to the ITA by April 1, 2013.
Deadline for Nominations is April 1, 2013.
Please include supporting information for your candidate. Complete information including the rules, interpretive comments, and user-friendly nomination form are available on the ITA website or by contacting: Stacey Blicker, Member Services Administrator, International Titanium Association, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 303.404.9400.