- What: Experience the Journey of Contract Manufacturer to Product Owner and Plant Tour of Lincoln Electric
- When: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 1:30 p.m. – 3:30pm
- Where: Lincoln Electric, 22801 St. Clair Ave., Euclid, Ohio 44117
- Sponsor: MAGNET
- Sponsor contact: Clare Crawford, firstname.lastname@example.org, 216.432.5312
Are you a contract manufacturer or build to print and think or dream about owning your own products?
Wouldn’t you like high margins on what you build?
Tired of being squeezed by your big customers?
On Thursday afternoon, June 26 at 1:30 p.m., hear speakers from Ernie Green Industries, Flavorseal, and Kent Displays tell how they successfully made the journey to the more profitable future you dream about with “From Contract Manufacturer to Product Owner” followed by a Plant Tour of Lincoln Electric.
MAGNET will then show you how your company can take its first steps toward growth and that more sustainable future.
Don’t fear the future. Take initiative and innovate your future by attending this no-cost game-changing event on Thursday afternoon, June 26, 2014.
- Larry Jutte (former SVP Honda North America), President and Chief Operating Officer, Ernie Green Industries Inc.
- Chris Carroll, President, Flavorseal
- Asad Khan, Chief Technology Officer, Kent Displays
This event is for manufacturers only!