Milltronics USA Inc. is holding an open house at its Waconia, Minnesota facility - 1400 Mill Lane, Waconia, Minnesota, 55387 – on July 28, 2017, to showcase new products. During the past two years, Milltronics has introduced five new series of machines, including the VM series of cost-effective vertical machining centers (VMCs), the VM-IL series of in-line performance VMCs, the VR/VM-XP series of #50 taper heavy-duty VMCs, the VK series of CNC knee mills, and the SL series of slant bed CNC lathes. Additionally, during that same period the company also introduced a new control, called the 9000 series which is touchscreen and Windows-based.
“We’ll be showing our two newest products for the first time,” says Louie Pavlakos, Milltronics general manager. “The VK4-II is a new CNC knee mill with the Milltronics MillSlide Z-axis and the SL-8-II is the first model in our new series of CNC slant bed lathes with the 9000 series control.”
New machines on display with live demos will include:
- VK4-II CNC knee mill with unique MillSlideTM Z-Axis
- VM2515 compact footprint, cost-effective vertical machining center
- VM4020 popular size, high-value vertical with 4th axis rotary table
- VM3018IL bigger, heavier, stronger inline performance vertical
- VM6030XP #50 taper heavy-duty vertical machining center
- SL8-II CNC slant-bed turning center
Additional live demos include:
- RH20 rigid-head open bed mill
- ML26 CNC combo lathe
- BR8100IL high-speed bridge mill
Milltronics USA designs and builds machine tools, software, and controls. The team in Waconia handles machine design, mechanical and software engineering as well as assembly, finance, sales, service, training and applications engineering. Milltronics is part of the Hurco Companies Inc. family of machine tool companies.