CAMplete’s TruePath 2018
CAMplete TruePath is a fully integrated, easy-to-use suite of tools designed to take you from your CAM system to your 5-axis machine, quickly and safely. With its integrated and fully customizable post-processor, CAMplete TruePath allows you to output your NC programs the way you want to. 5-axis simulation, visualization and verification tools give you the confidence of knowing how your machine will behave before you run a single line of G-code.
New in TruePath 2018
TruePath 2018 includes a redesigned user interface and a long list of new features that make the software more effective. The redesigned user interface makes navigating common tasks easier, quicker to perform and the software itself more intuitive to learn.
Other improvements include:
- NC format engine
- The NC Format (posting) engine has been redesigned for vastly improved customization with nested macro inserts; customized post variables can be used with proper text descriptions and help text
- Kinematic options
- Provide complete control over the C-axis posting for 3-axis paths; automatically select the tilt direction to minimize or maximize the XYZ locations of a 3+2- axis path
- Windows file system integration
- CAMplete TruePath CS4 files will show a preview of their contents inside both TruePath and in Windows file explorer
- Improved program editor
- Improved the program editor to work vertically to maximum the use of screen space. Improved the reporting of command lines that contain errors; show the current simulation location in the editor for easier navigation
- Error analysis navigator
- Quickly examine each program and see its simulation status; immediately navigate to any error locations in the program
- Geometry management view
- Part, fixture, and stock geometry are now handled through the Pallet View so that the 3D view remains interactive during geometry manipulation
Release of TruePath 2018
The official release of CAMplete TruePath coincides with EMO Hannover 2017. EMO is taking place in Germany September 18-23, 2017.