Linear pneumatic table slides
Auburn Hills, Michigan – The new T110 linear pneumatic table slides complement the successful G110 gripper solutions favored by OEMs. Together, they deliver improved speed and reliability versus comparable products on the market for high-speed machine part-transfer, pick-and-place operations, and machine tending applications.
Engineered for better performance, lower maintenance, and faster operation, the T110 table slides have an industry-standard footprint allowing for drop-in replacement of competing products.
The T110 linear table slides benefits:
- 44 model configurations for machine tending applications
- Various stroke options ranging from 10mm to 150mm
- Smooth operation using a high-quality cross roller bearing system
- Shock absorbers or rubber stops for fine end-of-stroke adjustment
- Use with DESTACO’s Robohand G110 grippers for part transfer systems
- High reliability, low maintenance to avoid unplanned OEM service calls
- Global support and expert service teams
Cost-effective bundled startup kits ensure OEMs and machine builders have everything they need for slide integration into their machines. They include sensors, stroke adjusters, shocks and stops necessary for installation.