Seebrez multi-sensing system SB24126
Seebrez automated, multi-sensor measuring systems are high accuracy metrology systems specifically designed for measurement and inspection of manufactured components. All Seebrez systems support video, touch-probe, and laser sensors for the most complete high accuracy measurements possible on a single system.
- Built on surface plate quality granite
- All stage components start out as aircraft grade stress relieved 6061-T6 aluminum, not sheet metal or castings which is commonly used
- X-, Y-, Z-axis use precision cross roller bearings manufactured in the U.S., not foreign monorail ball bearings which you’ll find do not match up to the life expectancy or accuracy of these cross roller bearings
- Arch design minimizes cantilever of the optics, maintaining the best offset bearing to optics ratio across our full range of stage sizes
- Latest DC light sources produce a true image of part or feature in realistic view; light sources placed at a comfortable distance to minimize any heat buildup that could compromise our systems integrity
- Systems use a calibrated optical assembly designed specifically to provide the user with a dynamic sharp color image