Empower 7.0 PLM software
Tewksbury, Massachusetts – Omnify Software's Empower PLM product, version 7.0 highlights Omnify’s dedication to delivering feature-rich, yet easy to use solutions for its customers. Version 7.0 was re-designed on a new technology platform offering an enhanced User Experience (UX) with a modern interface, simplified navigation and overall improved ease of use.
The Omnify Empower PLM solution provides a central location to electronically manage parts, bill of materials (BOMs), engineering changes/ECOs, documents, projects, quality/CAPAs, and training records. Version 7.0 offers the functionality of the existing system with many enhancements.
Key Omnify Empower 7.0 product updates include:
- Improved user experience: Empower 7.0 leverages the latest browser technology to provide users with an enhanced experience by delivering an updated look and feel, improved navigation, independent scrolling slide-out panels, and extended user interface (UI) options.
- New security features: Omnify Empower offers both on-premises and hosted deployment options. New security features have been added for both our on-premises and hosted/SaaS customers, including an improved password framework with new retrieval options and an extended authentication platform that supports more single sign-on (SSO) methods and providers (LDAP, OAuth, SAML, etc.).
- New design upload wizard: CADKit, Empower’s design integration tool, includes a new Design Upload Wizard to help guide engineers when uploading design data from 3rd party tools. The upload utility will automatically recognize any changes and apply the redlines to new or existing changes/ECOs.
- New silicon expert interface: A new integration between Silicone Expert and Omnify Empower will supply users with detailed part information when creating new, corporate parts/part numbers and maintain a direct link to Silicon Expert to deliver the latest component information on those parts within Empower 7.0.
- New technology platform: Empower 7.0 is built on a REST (Representational State Transfer) services platform to enhance the integration framework for 3rd Party systems with additional functionality, improved performance, and to simplify future integrations.
About Omnify Software
Omnify Software, the leading provider of business-ready Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions for discrete manufacturers, helps OEMs shorten development cycles, accelerate product innovation and improve bottom-line profitability. Omnify's commitment to customer success has resulted in a unique solution that is quick to implement, easy to use, and provides an open integration platform. Our web-based solution offers flexible deployment options that allow customers to deploy on-premises, hosted or in the cloud. Omnify is well-known for superior customer service, delivering outstanding training, development and support with a team of experienced technology professionals. For more information about Omnify Software Product Lifecycle Management, please call 978.988.3800, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.omnifysoft.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube; or subscribe to the Omnify Software RSS Feed.
Source: Omnify Software