La Mesa, California – Shop Floor Automations (SFA) is thrilled to once again be attending WESTEC 2017. Their location at booth #1935 will display software and hardware solutions to help manufacturers increase productivity, OEE, and profits without buying new machines or downsizing their workforce in order to afford upgrades.
Here are the Top 5 reasons to visit booth #1935:
- Hardware – SFA will be displaying their popular USB to CNC hardware options, such as the Portable USB Connect. Connect your machines via Ethernet and Wireless devices. One of their newest products, the WiFi USB Connect, is a great solution for enabling old machines to wirelessly send and save programs to a shared folder. SFA’s popular Floppy Drive Emulator will be on display, as well as their newest version, which is the Okuma Floppy Drive Core Replacement. The highly anticipated Multi Connect will also be making a special appearance at WESTEC!
- DNC xoftware – Having constant CNC communication failures? Are your programs too large to fit in the CNC memory? Want to be done with the worries of where programs are stored among your shop, or who is accessing them? DNC Software enables you to control and secure thousands of your CNC programs. SFA specializes in DNC communication via Predator DNC, which also comes with a free copy of Predator CNC Editor.
- Machine monitoring – Imagine increasing your productivity just by monitoring machine utilization. Get notifications whenever there is a production problem on your shop floor. Give machinists a voice, by giving them access to a fully featured data entry screen and monitors on the shop floor with machine OEE updates. Scytec DataXchange will be on-hand at Booth 1935 to give live demonstrations of their popular $45 per month machine monitoring software.
- Job scheduling – It’s time to drop spreadsheets; graphical scheduling is the best new option for your shop floor! Make live changes to your production schedule and see how it effects your overall jobs list, in real time. See how early or late your projects really are. No longer waste time updating paperwork or fixing inevitable human errors.
- Manufacturing industry swag – Come to booth #1935 not only for information on manufacturing solutions, but also come check out SFA’s world-famous G-code “there’s no place like home” shirts. There will also be G-code mousepads available to attendees. Shirts will be given to those who stay with us for a brief consultation and get their badge scanned, but feel free to take a mousepad just for dropping by!