SR-32JII CNC Swiss-type automatic lathe
On the Star SR-32JII type B, the Y-axis slideway of the tool post incorporates a slanted dovetail structure. The X and Y-axis slideways are positioned close to the cutting point, which improves machine rigidity and stability. In addition, a straight line, passing through the ball screw center which is parallel to the Y-axis slideway and the cutting point are close to each other (a1), reducing the moment load caused by cutting resistance and thereby improving rigidity.
- Excellent balance of operability, high accuracy, and efficiency
- High productivity enhanced by advanced CNC unit
- High rapid feed rate and a power-driven sub-spindle tool reduces processing time
- Movable operation panel enables optimal positioning for the operator
- Type B back-working 8-spindle unit can accommodate a power tool unit in all positions as standard