LCS 50 Laser MicroJet machine
The LCS 50 with 3 or 5 axes is Synova’s most compact and cost-efficient Laser MicroJet machine. The LCS 50 is for finish-machining small work pieces that require precision cutting, drilling, grooving or slicing as well as 3D processing.
The machine uses linear motor axes (LCS 50-3) and additional B and C rotary axes with torque motors enabling 3D cutting and shaping (LCS 50-5).
The CNC machine system includes a high-power green laser, a compact high-pressure water pump with an ultra-pure water unit, a touch-screen control panel, a touch probe, and a vision system with motorized zoom.
- Hard materials: Polycrystalline CBN (PcBN), polycrystalline diamonds (PCD), monocrystalline diamonds (MCD), chemical-vapor-deposition (CVD) diamonds, natural diamond (ND), tungsten carbide (WC)
- Metals: Stainless steel, Durnico, CuBe, copper, brass, aluminum, shape-memory alloys (Nitinol), titanium, nickel, super alloys etc.
- Ceramic: Zirconia (ZrO2), LTCC (low-temperature co-fired ceramic), Aluminum-nitride (AlN), Aluminum-oxide (Al2O3)
- 3-axis machine: 2D cutting, drilling, slicing, grooving
- 5-axis machine: 3D shaping, cutting, drilling, slicing, edge grinding (K-land edges, single or multiple clearance angles), grooving, milling, engraving, profiling