As a medical device manufacturer, you're confronted with a multitude of mandatory national and international standards and guidelines that regulate the traceability of all your quality-relevant production data. Integrated process monitoring is already helping many medtech manufacturers meet the challenges of compliance with these strict requirements. Join Kistler experts Stephan Vogel and Martin Lack on Tuesday Oct. 19, at 10AM ET where they will explain how you can integrate measurement technology directly into your production line.
DATE: Tuesday 19 October 2021
TIME: 16:00 CEST (Berlin, UTC+2) / 10:00 a.m. EDT (New York, UTC-4)
DURATION: 1 Hour
The session begins with an introduction to the basics of this state-of-the-art approach. Then, your hosts will focus on some key issues:
- How to choose the best sensor for your specific purpose?
- The new maXYmos TL ML process monitoring and control system, specifically designed for the medtech industry:
- What new functions does it offer you?
- How does it ensure even better integration into medical lines?
- Inline calibration of measuring chains: how does it work?
To round off this deep dive into transparent and traceable monitoring in medical device manufacturing, Stephan and Martin will share their expertise with you in what is sure to be a lively Q&A session.
Can’t attend live? No worries. Once you register you will receive the recording into your inbox after the webinar.