Aurora, IL – Mitutoyo America Corp. officials announce the grand opening of the newest M3 Solution Center, Oct. 25, 2018 from 8am to 3pm in Mason, Ohio. The 13,500ft2 facility is conveniently located for customers to schedule appointments for product demonstrations, assistance with application challenges and metrology solutions, as well as product and educational training seminars. The M3 Solution Center, located at 6220 Hi Tek Court, Mason, Ohio, showcases Mitutoyo America’s dedication to its customers’ needs by offering complete solution services of the latest metrology technological advances. The showroom will feature the Mach Ko-Ga-Me system, as well as other equipment displayed at IMTS 2018 including a Mach 3A CMM, QV Active, Crysta-Apex EX 5-axis CNC CMM with PH20, optical comparator with M2-2D interface, U-Wave Fit, and HR-530 hardness tester.
During the celebration, attendees will have an opportunity to tour the facility and take part in several product demonstrations. Scheduled highlights include
- Interactive tool table: Available all day, it provides a look at tool specifications and shows unique features of select individual specialty tools, attendees can try the individual products and interact with them
- 8:30am – Automated metrology solutions: Mitutoyo’s team of engineers available to show shop floor integration solutions, automated measurement cell technology, and custom measurement solutions
- 10:00am – Vision systems for high accuracy measurement: Demos on QV Active release, PFF, QV stream system technology and touch probe, optional software releases, micro technology, white light interferometry
- 1:00pm – Introduction to electronic data collection and real-time SPC: Experience the full capabilities of MeasurLink SPC data collection software and various ways of getting the data from gages to the SPC software; demos will include data collection using USB direct cables, wireless transmitters, USB Multiplexers
- 2:30pm – Fundamentals of surface roughness: Learn what surface analysis is and necessary calibration steps; the importance of tip wear and checks
“At Mitutoyo, custom solutions are an integral part of who we are. Our goal is to always provide timely, quality metrology solutions to our customers that are convenient and practical for their businesses,” says Terry Davis, regional sales manager. “At an M3 Solution Center everything is provided under one roof, so the customer can have easy access to all of the latest technology available in one place and interact with the tools to ensure we are providing them with solutions that address their core concerns and aren’t just talking about product functionality.”
Mitutoyo has a total of nine M3 Solution Centers throughout the U.S.
For more information about the Mitutoyo Open House in Mason, Ohio, on Oct. 25, 2018, or to RSVP, please email Chase Heikkila by Oct. 12, 2018.