GI-10NII internal CNC grinder
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – Okuma’s GI-10NII CNC grinder is now equipped with the OSP-P300G open architecture control and features extremely rigid, high-speed grinding wheel spindles that produce high performance production in automated environments. Capable of simultaneous two-axis control, this model is extremely flexible in handling a variety of workpiece shapes in a simple data setting.
Centralized control of lubricating and pneumatic devices allows for easy maintenance, while simplified programming and the program help function allow for easy operation.
Equipped with features that enhance the automation process, this CNC grinder is capable of simultaneous dressing and loading, and has a fixed workhead construction, and greater X-axis travel to provide additional space for workpiece loading/unloading.
Key Features and Benefits of the GI-10NII
- OSP-P300G open architecture control
- 6” max grinding ID
- NC high-speed oscillation for higher stock removal rates
- 5-surface hydrostatic guideway system (Z-axis)
- High rigidity for powerful grinding
- Standard Hi-G control
- High-speed loader at a rapid traverse of 180 m/min
- Variety of loader patterns for easy automation