Wednesday, November 3 | 12pm – 1pm ET
Intelligent robotics are adapting to industry challenges and helping drive production further while increasing safety. It’s important to fully understand the technologies, benefits, types most suitable for your shop floor, and applications. Our panel of experts will help provide a guide and assess the impacts and opportunities available with robotics and artificial intelligence (AI).
Topics will include:
- How end-of-arm tooling is evolving to meet demands
- What manpower is needed to run a robotic system
- How AI, robots, and tooling are evolving to handle complex tasks
- Important considerations for before deploying robots
- Challenges robot users face when designing tooling
November Lunch + Learn – Sandvik Coromant & CGTech followed by Fagor Automation
Wednesday, November 11 | 12 – 1 pm ET
It’s more important than ever to stay informed about the latest technologies and products available in your market. Gain insights and connect with leading product suppliers and other industry professionals in our upcoming Manufacturing Lunch + Learn webinar, when you hear from representatives of Sandvik Coromant & CGTech, and Fagor Automation.
A panel of industry experts discusses trends and answers attendees’ questions concerning toolholding and workholding systems.
- Selecting the right toolholding and workholding to increase productivity
- How Industry 4.0/IIoT is enhancing toolholding
- How automation impacts workholding choices
- Advancements in toolholding and workholding in 5-axis machines
- Improve part quality and your bottom line