This year’s program focuses on continuous improvement in manufacturing operations – from improving productivity, part quality, and overall equipment effectiveness, to developing a stable, competent workforce. With this variety of topics and tracks, IMTS 2016 Conferences can help you focus on finding solutions to the manufacturing challenges you may face as well as growing your knowledge in this fast-changing industry.
When you register to attend theyou are providing yourself the opportunity to network and expand your knowledge through interactions with peers and experts throughout this 4-day conference, which runs concurrently with IMTS 2016 – one of the largest industrial trade shows in the world. Opportunities abound for you to learn about the challenges others have faced and overcome, and you may even relate to some of those scenarios within your operations. Engagement with those who have struggled with similar situations is an ideal way to educate yourself for developing a plan for improvement.
Now that you can click over to the IMTS 2016 Conference Guide - available in digital, flipbook, and PDF formats - you’ll find details of each days’ schedule – separated into five tracks with specific focuses for each one, and more about the presenters and the companies they represent.
This years’looks at:
After reviewing the following pages, please don’t forget to review the second event we are helping coordinate, the , taking place Sept. 13, 2016. This one-day conference ties in closely with technology on the show floor, and features motion, drive & automation; surface technology; Internet of things, and Industry 4.0.
Connected-machine technology is evolving quickly, so getting up-to-date guidance from industry experts is critical to navigating this industrial future. Hannover Fairs USA, the U.S. wing of HANNOVER MESSE, is co-locating five trade shows with The International Manufacturing Technology Show – IMTS 2016:
- ComVac North America – The show will highlight product developments,technology, and plant and system components for compressed air and vacuum systems.
- Surface Technology North America – The event will cover the spectrum of industrial surface treatment and finishing – cleaning and pre-treatment to coatings, paint finishes, and electroplating.
- Motion, Drive, & Automation North America – On display will be the latest technologies and solutions in power transmission, motion control, and fluid technology.
- Industrial Automation North America – Building on a successful year in 2014, the show will feature cutting-edge in factory, process, and building automation.
- Industrial Supply North America – The event will cover major topics in the worlds of industrial subcontracting and lightweight construction.
In conjunction with those shows, Hannover Fairs USA will host the Integrated Industries Conference on Sept. 13, 2016, to help guide visitors on this changing landscape. In addition to discussions of data integration, IIoT, and Industry 4.0, attendees will have a chance to learn about surface finishing technologies and motion, drives, and automation.
Advanced data systems are transforming manufacturing, and the Integrated Industries Conferencewill provide needed insights and context on how to guide your organization’s future.
Registration is now open for all conferences – – and we hope you will join us for these educational opportunities while attending IMTS 2016.