While some manufacturers take their spent blast media from their dust collector to the trash bin and call it quits, that’s not the proper thing to do. Instead, you can blast away your company’s sustainability goals by recycling your blast media with Ardleigh Minerals.
All types of blast media recycling are no problem for Ardleigh Minerals
- Brown and White Fused Alumina
- Shot Blast
- Glass Bead
- Walnut Shells
- Other Types of Blast Media
Ardleigh Minerals can help your company recycle blast media and keep it out of landfills. This is both an ecological and economical potential for savings.
We have found ways of keeping materials out of the Resource Conservation and Recovery ACT (RCRA) hazardous waste cycle and reducing those troublesome costs.
Ardleigh Minerals has helped dozens of companies save money by avoiding the hazardous waste costs. Equally important, we've discovered ways of finding returning value for the material collected.
For details on how we can help you recycle blast media, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216.464.2300.
Latest from Today's Medical Developments
- #7 Manufacturing Matters: Smart Manufacturing with Advanced Machine Tools
- Sandvik acquires PMT Premier Machine Tools Limited
- Celera Motion’s Denali Series ultra-fast servo drives
- Datanomix, Hexagon: real-time factory analytics to industrial manufacturers worldwide
- Two spindle machining of a bone plate
- COVID-19 accelerates scientific advancements in other areas
- DMG MORI Manufacturing USA solar panel system update
- Webinar - What to know about automation