An independent jury, composed of leading experts from politics, business, research, and society and chaired by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Reimund Neugebauer, president of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, will nominate three products for the HERMES AWARD, as well as for the HERMES Startup AWARD. These products will be selected from among the entries, and the jury will determine the winners from this group of finalists. The degree of technological innovation, benefits for industry, the environment and society, as well as cost-effectiveness and implementation maturity are key criteria in assessing which entry merits the award in each case.
Every year, Deutsche Messe AG honors a company with the HERMES AWARD in recognition of a product or solution that demonstrates a particularly high degree of technological innovation. Only those technology solutions which have already been proven in industrial practice are considered.
Awards will be presented by Germany's Minister of Education and Research, Bettina Stark-Watzinger, at the opening ceremony of HANNOVER MESSE on April 16, 2023. Companies and institutions exhibiting at HANNOVER MESSE may submit entries for this prestigious award until no later than February 15, 2023.
Latest from Today's Medical Developments
- #7 Manufacturing Matters: Smart Manufacturing with Advanced Machine Tools
- Sandvik acquires PMT Premier Machine Tools Limited
- Celera Motion’s Denali Series ultra-fast servo drives
- Datanomix, Hexagon: real-time factory analytics to industrial manufacturers worldwide
- Two spindle machining of a bone plate
- COVID-19 accelerates scientific advancements in other areas
- DMG MORI Manufacturing USA solar panel system update
- Webinar - What to know about automation