Buehler’s AbrasiMet M durable cutter
Buehler’s abrasive tabletop cutter, the AbrasiMet M, is designed for heavy use where cutting of samples for quality control and inspection of parts occurs. The compact AbrasiMet M is a manual saw with a 5.5hp (4kW) motor that can accommodate 10" to 12" [254mm to 305mm] blades with a maximized cutter chamber space and sliding hood design to provide a quick, clean and simple cutting solution for sample preparation in any work environment.
Reduce cutting time and easily change blades without tools is one feature, while cleaning the high-capacity, 30-gallon recirculation tank is simplified with its nested tank and filtration screen design.
AbrasiMet M features:
- Increased chamber space; motor located outside of cutting chamber
- Optimized RPM settings for max. cut quality
- LED light strips increase sample visibility
- Adjustable cutting arm handle for user ergonomics
- Dual-blade application ensures parallel cuts for difficult-to-vise parts, higher range of sample shapes, reduced overall sectioning time
- Easy access valve, washdown hose for cleanability
The casting is durable with a corrosion resistant steel T-slot table. The hood design is reinforced for repeated opening/closing. Design of the enclosed motor-cutting arm system keeps debris and coolant out to maximize the life of the motor. Also available is a complete selection of compatible vises, clamping kit, and blocks for all sectioning applications.