Vision Engineering’s 3D digital display technology
Vision Engineering’s Deep Reality Viewer (DRV) creates stereo high definition 3D images without using a monitor or requiring operators to wear headsets or specialist glasses: images ‘float’ in front of a mirror.
DRV offers users the well-known Vision Engineering advantages of ergonomics and optimized user interfaces, while ensuring full interaction with other local or remote users and other tools/PC’s or complementary analytical equipment.
This will be particularly valuable to organizations that model and test components in 3D, as well as facilitating improvements in manufacturing processes such as PCB inspection and reworking. DRV has the advantage for multi-site companies of offering real time, full, HD 3D stereo images to multiple users in different locations at the same time – daisy chaining.
Modern manufacturing techniques involve multi-site communicability in real time. The latest trends of artificial intelligence (AI) the Internet of Things (IoT) and the cascade effect of Blockchain require information to be accessible to multiple users, at the same time, with the same fidelity.
Developed to address quality control and production requirements in sectors including electronics, aerospace, automotive, and medical industries, DRV offers full, real time transferability of information to multi-site manufacturers, designers, or users of multi-tier development and logistic capabilities.
Using Vision Engineering’s TriTeQ3 digital 3D display technology, the DRV Z1 (Zoom model 1) incorporates a zoom microscope module and is the first device of its class to be launched by the manufacturer.
DRV Z1 is designed to advance the quality control and production process, by enabling operators to view magnified subjects in 3D, in unprecedented detail, without the need for additional viewing apparatus.
- Deep reality viewer enables stereoscopic 3D viewing with vivid depth perception, UHD resolution, does not requiring special eyewear or VR headsets
- Developed to address QC and QA requirements in electronics, medical, automotive engineering, aerospace, and all precision engineering applications
- An amalgamation of optical stereoscopic, digital technologies resulting in stereo digital images
- Ergonomic design reduces operator fatigue, promotes productivity and accuracy
- Enables remote viewing of dynamic 3D images in stereo full HD
- Enables improved accuracy in manufacturing processes such as deburring, reworking