Multi-platform program for CAD file viewing
Marlborough, Massachusetts – Kubotek3D will debut its K-Display View software at IMTS 2018, an all-new multi-platform program for CAD file viewing built on the universal CAD architecture of the Kubotek Kosmos 3D framework.
The K-Display View software is the first Kubotek3D release available on Windows, Mac and Linux, and the iOS and Android mobile platforms and replaces the Kubotek Spectrum multi-CAD viewer software introduced in 2005. The software also provides a streamlined user interface and significantly faster operation over its predecessor.
The K-Display View software requires no additional CAD software or internet connection, enabling users from manufacturing, sales, support, and service departments to:
Read-only open the latest versions of files from the most commonly used CAD programs like SolidWorks, AutoCAD, PTC Creo, Siemens NX, CATIA V5/V4, and neutral formats such as IGES, STEP, Parasolid X_T, ACIS SAT, and STL
- Measure any size, distance, area, or volume of solids
- Modify display using pan, zoom, rotate, and render functions
- Print, create image and PDF files
What are the biggest challenges you see the medical device manufacturing industry facing in 2019?
- Ability to invest in technology
- Access to capital/credit/financing
- Changing regulatory environment
- Increased market competition
- New product development
- Pricing pressures
- Retaining/growing a skilled workforce