Small hybrid step motor
Experience and engineering know-how in the field of hybrid stepper motor technology has led to a NEMA 6 sized stepper motor that delivers plenty of performance. The 106 outperforms all other motors of similar size on nearly all metrics: delivering more torque at higher speeds with greater accuracy.
The 106 hybrid stepper motor solves many problems in motion control that has prevented equipment from getting smaller.
- 16mm wide
- 104 steps per revolution
- Up to 1.85oz-in (13.06 mN?m) of holding torque
- 4x more holding torque than a can-stack PM stepper
- 5x more accurate than a can-stack PM stepper
- Operates at over 8,000rpm
What are the biggest challenges you see the medical device manufacturing industry facing in 2019?
- Ability to invest in technology
- Access to capital/credit/financing
- Changing regulatory environment
- Increased market competition
- New product development
- Pricing pressures
- Retaining/growing a skilled workforce