Chicago, Illinois – At IMTS, September 10-15, 2018, MC Machinery will display several new machines with the latest manufacturing technologies. As a reminder, this year MC Machinery has relocated to the South Hall booth #338158.
Attendees can expect to see a range of Mitsubishi wire and sinker EDM, automation, advanced milling and turning machines and live web demonstrations of remote360, MC Machinery’s remote monitoring and support solution, several times each day. Highlight machines include:
- MV4800 with riser for large part production
- MV1200-S + new M800 control
- MV2400-ST + A/B table + new M800 control
- MV1200-R + B-axis + new M800 control
- MX600 + M700 control
- EA12PS with M700
- Roku HC-658 II
- Roku Android – high precision milling
- MC-4000 – 5-axis machining
- Eagle V5 – 5-axis machining
- TV 500 – drill/tap/mill
- DM-800G – close tolerance for mold & die
- Erowa Compact 80 – automation unit for EA12PS and Roku HC658
- TV 500 automation with 6-axis robot
Automation is a valuable component available for several Mitsubishi sinker and wire EDM, milling and turning machines. The MV1200-S, EA12PS, Roku HC658 and TV 500 can yield an even bigger productivity boost with an automation unit.
Attendees will also get to see the new M800 series 19" touchscreen control on the MV1200S and MV2400ST wire EDM. The M800 series control uses rotational and tilting functionality while showing job monitoring and important information in a single view, allowing production jobs to be completed quickly and accurately.