Mikron Multistar CX-24
There are two types of the Multistar CX-24: a monoblock and an adjustable version. The rigid monoblock version is suitable for workpieces with mainly centric operations. Does your part need off-center and/or sloping processing? No problem. We have installed the working spindles in adjustable stations which increases the flexibility of the machine.
The Multistar CX-24 controls spindle movements with linear curves. The quickly interchangeable curve control provides processing flexibility while 24 additional intermediate stations enable measuring, turning over the workpiece – also in different shape, monitoring, and cleaning procedures in the processing cycle.
Learn more at PMTS 2019 in booth #8099
- Precise serial production of part families and demanding workpieces
- ±2.5μm table index accuracy
- Up to 44 machining units operating simultaneously at 24 stations, assuring a very high output rate
- Compact and optimized design with better ergonomics and up to 25% less footprint
- Options and peripherals properly integrated
- CNC version with up to 20 CNC axes available
- Swiveling operating panel