Olympus DSX1000 digital microscope
Designed to measure and observe a variety of materials, the DSX1000 digital microscope offers guaranteed high- and low-magnification accuracy, precision* in a single instrument for users in the medical device, aerospace automotive, electronics, metal, and semiconductor manufacturing industries.
Benefits and features include:
- One-button switching between 17 objective lenses for low-, high-magnification, from 20x to 7,000x
- Telecentric optical system offers guaranteed accuracy, repeatability* at all magnifications
- Best image function enables users to quickly compare, choose best observation method between 6 options – brightfield, oblique, darkfield, MIX, polarization, differential interference contrast
- 60fps image acquisition; fast, smooth image stitching for large samples
- Memory function saves user data for quick, easy setup; repeatable image acquisition
*To guarantee X-Y accuracy, calibration must be completed by an Olympus service technician.