Rollomatic’s16-station wheel changer on GrindSmart 630XW3
Rollomatic maintains its global leadership position in the field of 6-axis CNC tool grinding by highlighting the model 630XW3 with a 16-station wheel changer.
This model is part of the GrindSmart series of tool & cutter grinding machines with an axis configuration that incorporate 6 fully interpolated axes (3 rotary and 3 linear) and is unique in this industry. The machine also incorporate linear axis drive technology.
- Simultaneous change of wheel packs and associated coolant manifolds with coolant nozzles
- World’s smallest footprint of a 16-station wheel changer (only adds 30” to the width of the machine)
- Tool unload/load happens simultaneously during wheel change to shorten cycle time
- Embedded intelligence to keep frequently used wheel packs in front to shorten cycle time
- The wheel arbors are HSK-type with a proprietary attachment design that guarantees less than 0.00005” TIR over the life of the grinding spindle
- Allows highest productivity in small-batch grinding of complex and high-performance cutting tools
- Enhanced autonomy
- Uses Rollomatic’s VGPro desk top tool design program
- Machines are assembled under a lean manufacturing program