CGTech’s VERICUT - Version 9.0
CGTech’s latest release of VERICUT software, Version 9.0, operates independently but can also be integrated with leading CAM systems.
It features several enhancements designed to increase power and improve efficiency, including a new graphics engine. Users experience sharper, clearer and more realistic views of machines and machining process.
VERICUT 9.0’s enhanced image quality makes it easier to spot problems and imperfections in machined parts. Switch seamlessly between Workpiece, Machine or Profile views, or combine them in a variety of view layouts.
- Any of VERICUT’s major functions can be used in any view, streamlining verification effort, increasing productivity
- Use Force Analyze to spot potentially dangerous machining conditions or identify under-utilized tools; Force Charts’ Fill Comparison option helps visualize changes made by Force Optimization to feedrates, chip loads
- Appearance settings accompany Color option for components, models to add realism to objects in VERICUT simulations; Machined parts look more lifelike, easier identification of errors, incorrect cuts
- Quickly display the Design part embedded in translucent Stock, show AUTO-DIFF Gouge or Excess errors in relation to the Design part or cut stock model
- X-Caliper measurements, features provide greater control over how measurements (dimensions) are shown; Images with dimensions can be printed, saved to an image file, used in Setup Plans
- Setup Plan makes it easy to create images from the simulation with dimensions or notes that help others understand the manufacturing process; are easily incorporated in VERICUT’s reports to document operation setups, how machined parts should look at various stages
- Multi Tool Station enables users to setup an apparatus holding multiple tools, attached to a single turret station
- Tool Change List panel enhanced with capabilities to graphically setup tools on turrets, in tool chains, define orientations for Flash multi-function tools
- Section window easier to use with dynamic section plane locations, angle adjustments